Bolle Scarlett Ski and Snowboard Goggles
Featuring a custom design by Austrian alpine skiier Anna Fenninger, the Scarlett is Bollé's newest goggle for women. Not only is it stylish with a rose gold lens, but incredibly comfortable with its double layer face foam and Flow-Tech® venting system. Plus, with advanced ModulatorTM photochromic lens technology, you will have the best view on the peaks.
- Flow-Tech venting - Engineered venting system in each frame promotes directional airflow across the inside surface of the lens, reducing the potential for moisture build up and maintaining your pristine vision.
- Carbo-Glass - Outer lenses are sheathed in a protective armour to prevent scratches, keeping your lenses and outlook clear.
- Double lens - Creation of a dual-pane thermal barrier between the cold dry outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity prevents distracting condensation.
- Siliconised strap - The siliconised strap helps provide total support for the goggle on the helmet.
- P80+ Layer - Embedded premium anti-fog layer in the inner lens disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build up that can impede your crystal clear view of the terrain ahead.