Tundra Pure And Dry Sleeping Bags
Using ethically sourced materials and construction methods, the Tundra Pure and Dry Sleeping Bags offer the very best in sleeping solutions, scientifically tested by Leeds University to inspire confidence.
With no damage to the environment, the Pure and Dry is a range of expedition grade sleeping bags, made from the lightest nylon around, and the finest quality down commercially available.
Pure & Dry sleeping bags are constructed with an all over lightweight, waterproof outer (Tundra Waterproof Lightweight Fabric) of 60 gram per metre, which supports a 10000mm water column.
Tundra Pure & Dry sleeping bags are handmade in Warsaw, Poland to exacting standards by highly skilled workers. They are filled with the highest quality ethical down from Poland where down is harvested from the nests of naturally moulting mature birds. The design employs all the technical features you could possibly expect from an expedition sleeping bag.
Clever features include: Hot Foot, waterproof hood and feet, and protective zip baffle. Hot Foot refers to the extra padding in the end of the Pure and Dry Sleeping Bags to keep extremities warmer by up to five degrees.
The Pure and Dry Sleeping Bags are available in five different temperature ratings.
- Monoque Body Shape
- Box Wall Construction
- Differential Cut
- Proportional Fill
- Extra Down in Foot Area for 5°C extra warmth
- Internal Pocket
- Full Length Zipper
- Anti Snag tape next to zipper
- Anti Snag stitching next to zipper
- Internal 3D Collar
- Zip Baffle
- Trapezoid Shaped Foot
- Internal Draw Cords with locked Cordlocks
- Storage Bag
- Double Draw String Stuff Sack
- Computer Filled in Poland
- Temperature Tested by Leeds University
- Tundra wicking inner fabric
- All models have Ethical Down filling with 860+ cubic inch fill power, Dry and Light fabric and a waterproof outer
- Temperature ratings scientifically verified by Leeds University
- Tundra Warmth Unlimited Pure and Dry –40: Fill weight 1200 g; Overall weight 1750 g
- Tundra Warmth Unlimited Pure and Dry –20: Fill weight 800 g; Overall weight 1350 g
- Tundra Warmth Unlimited Pure and Dry –10: Fill weight 600 g; Overall weight 1150 g
- Tundra Warmth Unlimited Pure and Dry –5: Fill weight 400 g; Overall weight 950 g
- Tundra Warmth Unlimited Pure and Dry 0: Fill weight 250 g
Please note, the Pure And Dry 0 option of the Tundra Warmth Unlimited Pure And Dry Sleeping Bag is a special order item. Please contact us prior to ordering for an uptodate lead time.