Aquapac Waterproof Microphone and Insulin Pump Case
Worrying about damaging an insulin pump can ruin your enjoyment around water, so Aquapac has designed the Aquapac Waterproof Microphone and Insulin Pump Case to allow the user to bathe, swim or paddle without this concern.
The belt provided is comfortable to wear and it is easy to operate buttons or switches through the case, keeping your pump or microphone safe from dust or water.
The case can be used to hold radio equipment such as microphones as the material allows sound and signal to pass through. Like other Aquapac products, the case will float if it is dropped in the water, keeping your pump or microphone extra secure.
You can now enjoy visiting the beach or pool in the knowledge that your pump is safe.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Supplied with belt or feed your own belt through case
- Like most of Aquapac cases it'll float if you drop it in water
- Seams are high-frequency welded to form super-strong bond
- The Aquaclip patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers and everything stays in one piece even when open
- Suitable for temporary immersion to 3 ft (1 m)
- Dimensions (H x Circum): 150 x 160 mm
Note on Aquapac and Insulin Pumps
Aquapac have commissioned research by Imperial College London into the use of the AQ 158 Insulin Pump Case and AQ 558 Connected Electronics Case after receiving a large number of customer enquiries regarding their suitability for use with insulin pumps. Results show that, in some circumstances, insulin flow rate can be reduced by the case. In particular, low flow rates are impeded, and as such Aquapac can make no claim regarding the suitability of these cases with insulin pumps. Use of these cases with insulin pumps is entirely at the discretion of the user. Aquapac has been advised to recommend that users of Aquapac cases with insulin pumps regularly check their blood sugar levels.