Opinel Classic Originals Stainless Steel Knives No.2VRI-No.12VRI
Now available with a varnished beech handle and stainless steel blade, Opinel Classic Originals Knives represent the foundation of the Opinel brand's reputation.
The new stainless steel blades produced in partnership with Sankvik offer the very best in cutting power and precision. The steel used provides exceptional hardness, anti-corrosion protection and is easy to sharpen.
Each of the knives featuring a blade length of 7 cm or over have a Virobloc safety ring incorporated into the handle so you can lock the knife open or closed.
The blades are available in a range of sizes, ensuring that you can find the right one to suit your needs.
The No.8VRI is also available as the No.8VRI/P and is supplied in a box together with a leather pouch and so would make a very good gift.
Opinel Classic Originals are brilliant value for such sturdy, multi-purpose knives which you can rely on every time.
- No.4VRI: Blade length: 5 cm - non-locking
- No.5VRI: Blade length: 6 cm - non-locking
- No.6VRI: Blade length: 7 cm
- No.7VRI: Blade length: 8 cm
- No.8VRI: Blade length: 8.5 cm
- No.8VRI/P: Blade length: 8.5 cm
- No.9VRI: Blade length: 9 cm
- No.10VRI: Blade length: 10 cm
- No.12VRI: Blade length: 12 cm