Opinel Classic Originals Locking Knives No.6VRN-No.12VRN
Opinel Classic Originals Locking Knives showcase the origin of the Opinel brand with their trademark quality materials and simple designs.
The handles on these knives are crafted from varnished beech giving them an elegant design and comfortable grip.
The blade is locked in an open or closed position for safety and ease of use by the Virobloc safety ring which is fitted to all of the knives in this range.
These knives are great value, dependable and strong, making Opinel Classic Originals Locking Knives perfect tools for craftsmen, explorers and fishermen.
- No.6VRN: Blade length: 7 cm
- No.7VRN: Blade length: 8 cm
- No.8VRN: Blade length: 8.5 cm
- No.9VRN: Blade length: 9 cm
- No.10VRN: Blade length: 10 cm
- No.12VRN: Blade length: 12 cm