Exped Cloudburst 25L Waterproof Backpack
The Exped Cloudburst 25 Waterproof Backpack is one of the most versatile backpacks on the market, its light weight and waterproof material making it perfect for many outdoor activities including watersports.
The entire pack is 100% waterproof, the fold and roll closure completely eliminating the risk of leakage.
When you're travelling, the Exped Cloudburst 25 can be easily compressed into a very small size and its 300-gram weight makes it easy for carrying around. Security is also a key factor, the D rings on the buckle allowing for a padlock to be securely attached. Similarly, the D rings towards the bottom of the pack can be easily attached to a hipbelt (not supplied).
Visibility is a key asset of the Exped Cloudburst 25 with a large transparent back panel to allow you to clearly view the contents - which of course are not visible to anyone else when the pack is being worn. The inside of the pack only adds to the visibility, the PU coating and bright interior meaning you're unlikely not to quickly find any item despite the pack's large capacity.
- Rucsac body: 100% waterproof PU-coated 70-denier tafetta nylon with 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Base: Heavy-duty 100% waterproof TPU-laminated polyester fabric
- Back panel: Transparent double-sided TPU mesh laminate
- Shoulder straps: 3D spacer mesh
- Closed-cell EVA foam in back panel around window for improved comfort and weight transfer
- Not machine washable
- Weight: 280 g
- Dimensions (closed): 53 x 28 x 18 cm
- Volume: 25 L