Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Fine Edge Knife with Survival Guide
The Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Fine Edge Knife is a non-serrated version of the ever-popular Ultimate Knife.
Featuring all of the same practical survival features, this version of the Ultimate Fine Edge Knife combines Gerber's knife expertise with Bear Grylls' survival knowledge to create one impressive survival multi-tool.
The blade is manufactured using high-carbon stainless steel which is ideal for edge retention and has a drop point.
The handle is made of an ergonomic rubber that is textured to give you the best grip even when wet whilst maintaining maximum comfort.
The Ultimate Fine Edge Knife is made to endure the toughest conditions and comes with a military-grade hard rubber and nylon sheath.
What makes this an unbeatable survival tool, however, is the additional kit it is supplied with: a fire steal that fits into the sheath with striker integrated into the back of the knife, a diamond knife sharpener built in to the sheath, a stainless steel pommel included at the end of the handle, an emergency whistle incorporated into the lanyard and, of course, Bear Grylls’ Priorities of Survival pocket guide.
- Full fine edge high-carbon stainless steel drop point blade: Ideal for edge retention
- Ergonomic textured rubber grip: Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless steel pommel at base of handle for hammering
- Emergency whistle integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire starter: Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon sheath: Lightweight, military-grade, mildew-resistant
- Land-to-air rescue instructions
- Diamond sharpener: Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival: Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
- Open length: 10 inches
- Blade length: 4.8 inches
- Weight with sheath: 14.7 oz
- Weight without sheath: 11.2 oz