The BIRKENSTOCK Sahara is a variation on the classic Arizona and is the perfect sandal for anyone who is on their feet all day. The pin buckles have been replaced by hook-and-loop fasteners and the heel of the sole has been reinforced. The Sahara boasts a high level of comfort and great functionality. The sporty Adventure Crosstown version is designed for BIRKENSTOCK fans who are active and looking for an experience. The colour-coordinated footbed rounds off the shoe’s look of sophistication. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor®.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor®
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: light polyurethane sole (PU)
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable hook-and-loop fastener; colour-coordinated footbed
- Made in Germany
- Narrow fit
- Upper: Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable.
- Insole: Microfibers are a very fine synthetic fibres that are extremely soft and shape-retentive. Because they are free of animal products they are used as the covering material for the lining of footbeds in vegan products, among other things.
- Footbed Material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.