Montreal, Stockholm or St. Petersburg – when your winter travels take you to the coldest cities in the world, take the GLACIER CANYON PARKA with you. This parka is hard wearing and features an extra warm version of our MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation.
The TEXAPORE outer fabric protects you from the rain and wind. And this robust OXFORD version is designed to withstand the abrasion caused by your bag or pack straps. And if the weather stays dry, you can simply detach the hood.
- Winter parka
- Waterproof, windproof
- Very warm synthetic insulation
- Detachable hood with faux fur trim
- Weight: 1510g (size M)
- TEXAPORE OXFORD 2L: very robust, waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) (testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (200 g/m²): extra warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision and removable faux fur trim
- 4 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket, sleeve pocket
- Waist draw cord