Snugpak Softie 3 Merlin Sleeping Bag
The Snugpak Softie Merlin 3 Sleeping Bag is a very weell establshed bag that is used around the world in favourable conditions.
This sleeping bag is small and lightweight but its Softie Premier Reflectatherm insulation fill is nonetheless very effective and helped by the mummy shape which means there is less air for your body heat to have to keep warm.
The Paratex Steelplate outer fabric of the Snugpak Softie Merlin 3 Sleeping Bag is durable, lightweight and also breathable while the Paratex Light inner fabric is windproof, water-repellent, breathable and moisture-wicking.
The loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place to help ensure your maximum level of comfort throughout the night.
- Compatible with Snugpak Expanda Panel (not included; sold separately)
- Snugfit quilted top of bag with drawcord for hood effect
- Full-length baffle prevents zip from snagging either zip baffle or bag edges and prevents heat from escaping through zip area
- Reinforced foot
- Loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort
- Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying
- Compression stuff sack included
- Fill: Softie Premier Reflectatherm
- Materials: Paratex Steelplate, Paratex Light
- Manufactured in UK
- Season: Summer
- Temperature: Comfort -5°C; extreme 0°C
- Left- and right-hand zip versions available
- Length: 220 cm
- Chest width: 75 cm
- Knee width: 60 cm
- Foot width: 40 cm
- Pack size: 16 x 16 cm
- Weight: 900 g
- A left-handed sleeping bag has the zip on the left when the user is in the bag and lying on their back; most right-handed people therefore find a left-handed bag easier to unzip when inside the bag
- All Snugpak sleeping bags are supplied together with a compression stuff sack; the pack size dimensions for a sleeping bag are for the fully compressed size, which involves compacting the bag itself as it is fed into the stuff sack and then using the compression straps and some physical exertion to reach the minimum size
- Snugpak do not recommend using a top-loader washing machine with agitator because the agitator may damage the fabric or insulation; a front-loading washing machine or hand washing is considered appropriate
- Snugpak recommend that you wash any of their products on a low temperature setting with non-bio liquid detergent and no fabric conditioner
- Drying Snugpak sleeping bags on a washing line is recommended; they can be tumble-dried but only on a low setting otherwise the fabric may suffer damage