Uvex Sioux Hybrid Ski Helmet
The Uvex Sioux Hybrid Ski Helmet is a versatile helmet that is suitable for the whole range of activities from skiing and snow boarding to land boarding, mountain boarding and skate boarding in all their various forms.
This helmet is virtually unmatchable for the attention to safety that it’s design exhibits.
The Uvex Sioux Hybrid Ski Helmet incorporates both hard shell technology and inmould technology. These design and construction processes produce a helmet that passes all the necessary safety standards Uvex themselves impose upon their helmets.
Comfort is another important aspect of helmet design and, again, the Sioux Hybrid Ski Helmet comes out with flying colours. Within the hard shell design are air channels for temperature regulation as well as open and closable venting inlets for wearer control of fresh air circulation depending on the weather conditions.
The IAS system provides a multi-step adjustment facility for sizing that properly and comfortable fits any head size and the monomatic single-hand comfort adjustment system doubles up on the ability of the wearer to have a helmet he or she feels completely suits them.
- Hard shell technology: Perfect temperature regulation thanks to air channels and high-tech liner
- Weight: From 520 g
- Monomatic comfort closure offers one-handed, multi-level adjustment
- Headband holder: Built-in headband holder securely holds goggles in place
- Closable venting system: Built-in, closable air channels guarantee optimal, adjustable fresh air circulation
- Removable ear pads: Light, easy to remove and to refit
- Removable, washable, anti-allergenic helmet liner
- IAS: Individual, extremely adjustable size adjustment system for all head sizes
- Inmould technology: Extremely strong helmet construction with optimal ventilation
- Made in Germany