Lifesystems Trek First Aid Kit
The LifeSystems Trek First Aid Kit is a very good choice of first aid kit to take with you on an expedition in the countryside and the hills that should not prove too formidable but during which it is always possible that an accident can occur that warrants immediate attention.
Such incidents would include cuts, grazes, blisters, bites and other superficial injuries on a similar scale.
The contents of the LifeSystems Trek First Aid Kit allows you to ensure that the affected area is clean and that it is covered with a clean dressing or bandage if appropriate.
For pain relief, a pack of paracetamol tablets is included (for UK sales of Trek First Aid Kit only).
The LifeSystems Trek First Aid Kit is part of the recommended kit listed by the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme for its award entrants.
- Primary care leaflet
- Low-adherent dressing (5 x 5 cm)
- 1 x pair of vinyl gloves
- 1 x woven bandage (7.5 cm x 5 m)
- 5 x gauze swabs (5 x 5 cm)
- 1 x pack of fabric plasters
- 2 x blister plasters
- Micropore tape (1.25 cm x 5 m)
- Crepe bandage (5 cm x 4.5 m)
- 16 x paracetamol tablets (UK only)
- 4 x antiseptic wipes
- 1 x pair of scissors
- 1 x pair of tweezers
- 6 x safety pins
- Dimensions: 140 x 110 x 50 mm
- Weight: 240 g