Lifesystems Adventurer First Aid Kit
The Lifesystems Adventurer First Aid Kit is a relatively comprehensive first aid bag that will allow many common and everyday injuries to be given immediate and effective initial treatment on the spot.
The Lifesystems Adventurer First Aid Kit contains a dozen types of bandage, plaster and dressing in varying quantities as well as scissors, tweezers, safety pins and vinyl gloves for use by the person applying the first aid.
This first aid kit benefits from the Lifesystems QuickFind System of contents organisation which makes each one easy to locate in the bag and contributes towards keeping the bag as compact as possible.
The Lifesystems Adventurer First Aid Kit includes a supply of 16 paracetamol pain-relief tablets (UK only).
- Primary care leaflet
- 1 x low-adherent dressing (5 x 5 cm)
- 1 x pair of vinyl gloves
- 1 x woven bandage (7.5 cm x 5 m)
- 5 x gauze swabs (5 x 5 cm)
- 1 x pack of fabric plasters
- 2 x blister plasters
- 1 x burn gel (3.5 g)
- 1 x micropore tape (1.25 cm x 5 m)
- 1 x crepe bandage (5 cm x 4.5 m)
- 1 x triangular bandage (90 x 127 cm)
- 1 x medium dressing (12 x 12 cm)
- 16 x paracetamol tablets (UK only)
- 6 x antiseptic wipes
- 1 x pair of scissors
- 1 x pair of tweezers
- 6 x safety pins
- Polyurethane-coated ripstop bag with waterproof zip
- Dimensions: 150 x 130 x 80 mm
- Weight: 330 g