Jack Wolfskin Mens Greenland Down Jacket
Down jacket with detachable hood.
For feel-good comfort and winter warmth! The Greenland is a basic, functional, windproof down jacket. The torso and outer sleeve panels are filled with high quality certified duck down, which ensures that the jacket keeps you warm and is nice and light. For the hood and undersides of the sleeves, the areas subjected to more moisture, we have used robust Microguard synthetic insulation. This makes the Greenland a go-anywhere jacket for all your winter adventures.
- Down jacket
- Windproof, water-resistant
- Very breathable
- Very warm down fill
- Adjustable and detachable hood
- Airgrid 20D: ultra-light, high tenacity, windproof and water-resistant fabric
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power)
- Basic Hood (detachable): hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hip pockets, inner pocket
- Weight: 660 g (size L)