Bolle Carve Ski and Snowboard Goggles
Bolle Carve Ski and Snowboard Goggles feature an impressive roster of technical features that will enable you to have the clearest and therefore the safest view when you are out on the snow slopes, negotiating the bumps and hollows and navigating round the other skiers or snowboarders on your latest descent.
Bolle Carve Ski Goggles are provided with a ventilated dual lens that has been subjected to anti-fog as well as anti-scratch treatment.
The double lens itself contributes greatly to the lack of lens fogging and condensation by providing a thermal barrier between the very different temperatures inside and outside the goggles.
You can also rest assured that all Bolle lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays up to 400 nm.
- Double-layer face foam: Medium-density foam backed up to soft micro-fleece face layer
- Flow-Tech venting: Designed to reduce fogging and optimize flow of air over inside of the lens; these venting ports control airflow while preventing clogging from snow and ice
- Ultra-violet protection: All Bolle lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays up to 400 nm
- P80 Plus anti-fog: Embedded premium anti-fog layer in inner lens disperses water molecules across surface of lens, restricting moisture build up that can impede your crystal clear view of terrain ahead
- Double lens thermal barrier: Bolle unique double lens design creates thermal barrier while providing exceptional optics and superior seal
- Over the helmet: All Bolle goggles are engineered with latest helmet designs in mind so fit is smooth
- Carbo Glass anti-scratch: Outer lenses are sheathed in protective armour to prevent scratches, keeping your lenses and outlook clear