Berghaus Ben Oss Mens Hooded Fleece Walking Jacket
The Berghaus Ben Oss Men’s Hooded Fleece Walking Jacket is a great jacket for blustery days out on the hills as it is completely windproof in the areas where you most want protection. It is also smart enough for everyday use, spectating at a sports event and walking round town.
This jacket is very comfortably warm as the second element of its twin-fabric construction is a double-sided micro polyester fleece that provides insulation against the cold.
Further features of this Berghaus Ben Oss Men’s Hooded Fleece Walking Jacket include its two-tone colour scheme, the three pockets and an integral hood with binding to keep it close-fitting around the face.
- Hood with stretch binding at opening
- 2 x zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 x zipped bonded chest pocket
- Stretch bound cuffs
- Thumb loops
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- Main body: Windproof bonded fleece (350g/sq m); content: 100% polyester, stretch micro fleece bonded grid fabric with polyurethane membrane, 100% windproof (0cfm)
- Blocked with: AT Micro (180g/sq m); content: 100% polyester, double-sided micro polyester fleece; thermal insulation 0.5 CLO
- Weight: 571 g
AT Micro is a classic lightweight, packable microfleece made from 100% polyester micro denier yarn designed to offer a velour touch. The microfleece has a non-pilling face to ensure its performance and looks are retained after repeated laundering.