Aquapac Waterproof Case for iPhone 6 Plus
Make your phone 100% waterproof!
Use all your phone's features normally through the soft plastic case*.
It comes with an adjustable lanyard, so you can wear it around your neck.
Now you can keep safe and stay in touch whatever the elements throw at you!
Perfect for 'Phablets' - large phones such as iPhone 6 Plus and Nokia Lumia 1520.
- Fits phones 160 mm (6.3 in) high and with a circumference of 175 mm (6.8 in)
- We call this the 'Whanganui Plus' - it's named after a whitewater river in New Zealand
- Everything works normally through the special plastic (TPU), including cameras and capacitive touchscreens*
- You'll be able to talk and hear without a problem. And get great photos and video too
- It'll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand as well as water
- Most phones will float in this case - but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The Aquaclip (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it's open
- Materials: TPU with optically-clear Lenzflex lens window
- Weight: Case: 38 g (1.3 oz)
- Lanyard: 7 g (0.2 oz)
*Underwater photography warning! Capacitive screens don't work underwater - the water breaks the circuit - so you use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
*Fingerprint Recognition Warning! Fingerprint recognition such as Apple's Touch ID doesn't work through the Aquapac - you have to enter your passcode.