C-Map Vector-based Electronic Navigation Charts provide unequalled levels of accuracy and coverage for chartplotters and PCs.
The main facts:
- Available as cartridge for compatible Chartplotters or as a CD to use in your laptop or PC
- To use a cartridge on your PC, you purchase a USB cartridge reader or a dongle
- C-Map disks are supplied without charge and are accessible once chart licence codes are purchased
- Provide your plotter make and model of your plotter so we can provide the correct cartridge
- C-Map annual updates for CDs and C-Map exchanges and upgrades for cartridges keep your charts up to date economically
- C-Map Charts require Vector Chart viewing software such as MaxSea
After placing an order, please email us, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your Chart Plotter model so that we can program the correct memory card for your Chart Plotter. Your order cannot be processed until this has been done.
The C-Map range: